Digital Marketing & Sales Coordinator
Country : United Kingdom
Region : London
County : Greater London
Town : LONDON
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : 2 to 5 years
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Relevant degree in Fashion, Marketing, Communications or similar at a 2:1 or higher.
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience in creating content for social media, branding and email marketing, preferably in a creative environment.
- An upbeat personality with excellent communication skills (both verbal and written, plus creative copy writing skills).
- Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Photoshop.
- Ideally experienced in using a CMS such as Shopify.
- Experienced in working on Mac computers (or happy to switch to Mac if you’re used to PCs!)
- A keen eye for detail.
- A genuine interest in luxury accessories, fine jewellery and design.
- Strong organisation skills and ability to multi-task.
- Well versed in the ever-changing digital landscape.
- An optimist who always see opportunities where others see challenges.
- You have a passion for story telling and connecting with a brand’s audience.
- You’re self-motivated with a strong sense of initiative and a hands-on approach, happy to be involved in the various aspects of running a small business.
- You have a creative eye and appreciation of aesthetics and design.
- You enjoy coming up with and implementing creative ideas, with a practical approach.
- You’re a great communicator enjoying interacting with customers and business partners.
- You can work both independently as well as cooperatively within a small and busy team.
- You’re reliable and flexible.
- Above all you are enthusiastic and keen to make things happen to help the business grow!
If you’re excited about this role please enclose your CV and cover letter outlining why you’d like to join.
We look forward to hearing from you!