Digital Marketing Manager
Country : United Kingdom
Region : London
County : Greater London
Town : LONDON
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : Less than 2 years
Starting date : ASAP
Salary : £35,000 (negotiations dependant on experience)
The Designer Exchange model is unique as we are omnichannel retailers with 7 high-street boutiques and a strong online platform selling to over 30 countries. Unlike our competitors we are neither a marketplace or a consignment company. We buy and own all our stock.
In-store and online we buy, sell and exchange thousands of unique and authentic designer items from over a hundred different brands from high-end designers such as Hermès, Chanel and Louis Vuitton to household favourites such as Prada, Celine and Gucci.
The ideal candidate is a positive and active person, who leans into every challenge, every campaign, every day. They are positively disruptive, constructively challenging and inspiring. They work hard and they deliver.
They will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations and constantly working towards the long term goal of growing the Designer Exchange brand’s awareness while increasing customer loyalty. Daily duties will include planning, implementing, monitoring and analysing digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks.
Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in digital marketing, social media management and strong analytical skills. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, they will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills.
The ongoing responsibilities for this position are to
- Source digital advertising opportunities in-keeping with the current marketing strategy.
- Track digital marketing performance against ROI and work to a budget.
- Prepare monthly and AD HOC reports for senior management on competitor activity, fashion trends and designer news.
- Collaborate with internal departments such as Ecommerce, IT, the photographic studio, the customer service team and the store staff.
- Liaise with Influencers and models.
Short Term Goals
The short term goals for this position are to:
- Grow awareness of and develop the Designer Exchange brand.
- Proactively identify Influencers to collaborate with.
- Assist with photo shoots.
- Build a relationship with internal departments and external companies as required.
- Analyse metrics for all current social media campaigns, advertising and SEO practises.
- Introduce segmentation for current customers.
- Research and identify potential demographics.
Long Term Goals
The long term goals for this position are to:
- Develop, implement and oversee quarterly digital marketing strategy dependant on the current needs of the business.
- Build a portfolio of Influencers and Brand Ambassadors.
- Manage social media channels including Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Youtube to enhance audience engagement and grow followers.
- Produce marketing copy for online campaigns including writing newsletters and blog posts using engaging marketing techniques and adhering to strong practises such as keywords.
- Collaborate with the photography team to produce visual content for online campaigns including video and photography for Instagram, YouTube and Pinterest.
- If required, liaise with external PR agencies.
- 1 year experience as Digital Marketing Manager (or similar role)
- An understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Skills and experience in content writing
- An analytical and creative mindset with strong critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An ability to be self motivated and self driven
- A strong understanding of Google Analytics
- Experience with Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube
- Experience with Google Adroll, Google Ads and Criteo
- A basic experience with Photoshop