Digital Marketing Manager
Country : United Kingdom
Region : London
County : Greater London
Town : LONDON
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Thriving contemporary womenswear brand with a dynamic team, motivating work environment and beautiful West London based offices. This is ideal for someone who wants to join a team who are all passionate about the product and what they do.
* Execute the multi-channel digital marketing strategy
* Manage and develop the email marketing program, regularly segmenting data and A/B testing
* Launch and manage the affiliate marketing program
* Manage the SEO agency and ensure the SEO strategy is successfully implemented
* Regular analysis and reporting - across Search, Social and Google Shopping as well as direct mail campaigns, CRM and more.
* Work with website analytical tools to provide insight into website performance, such as customer shopping behaviour, and providing suggestions on how to increase conversion
* Manage budgets
* Minimum of 4 years' experience in a similar role within a B2C retail business
* Working knowledge of ecommerce, paid media and affiliate marketing
* Experience working with CRM platforms and Facebook Business Manager
* Experience managing external agencies with a strong understanding of SEO and PPC
* Strong Excel and Google Analytics skills
* Great written and verbal communication skills
* Salary up to £45k
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and more.