Digital Marketing Executive
Founded in 2016, For Art’s Sake is a London-based design brand specialising in fashion-forward eyewear. In two short years, we’ve grown exponentially, and currently appear in 550+ premium stockists around the world, including Harvey Nichols, on Net-A-Porter, Moda Operandi, Yoox.com, and Lane Crawford. We are loved by style authorities from Beyonce to Olivia Palermo, Poppy Delevingne and Aimee Song
Our sunglasses take care of the little details, from exquisite craftsmanship to decadent velvet packaging and speedy shipping, so that you can focus on the bigger picture – conquering the world one stylish step at a time. Whether its through our designs, on social media or our blog, we celebrate the bold woman building a bright future; she is an enigma – a playful power-dresser; both effortless and elegant; a master of reinvention.
Handmade using the best materials, our designs are equally as bold; think tinted lenses, pearl-encrusted bridges, and exaggerated silhouettes. It’s these unique features that set us apart, but we haven’t stopped there. We want you to be able to wear your sunglasses forever, so we ensure that every pair is 100% UV protected and features adjustable nosepads for the perfect fit. We also work with two charities to plant a tree and donate a pair of glasses to those in need with every purchase made.
Are you looking for a fantastic opportunity to work within a design/fashion brand offering genuine opportunities for progression where individual performance is recognised and rewarded? Our young and growth strategy is including investment in staff development and possibility to move to a managerial position for the right candidate.
Our HQ is located few minutes walk from North Acton tube station and central London is still only just 20 minutes away. Our office offers a lean cosy environment and they are a lot of amenities in the area for food and drinks.
We provide free breakfast selection, along with snacks and beverages. We also host a team happy hour every Friday with a fully stocked in-office bar. Additionally, you get complimentary FAS products!
Do you have experience in PPC, Paid Social, and Affiliates? We are looking for a goal-oriented Digital Manager who can drive and develop our Digital Marketing and online sales. We need someone with vision, ambition and a lot of passion.
Assist the team with the following:
Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
Design, build and maintain our social media presence
Management of the affiliate network and seasonally appropriate offers and trade
Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on the insights
Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimise user experience
Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
Instrument conversion points and optimise user funnels
Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Proven track record of data driven digital growth across PPC / Affiliates / Paid Social
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g. DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement