164 Brick Lane
Digital Marketing Assistant
Country : United Kingdom
Region : London
County : East London
Town : LONDON
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Internship
Availability : Part time
Experience : Student
We work closely with UK manufacturers and craftspeople, devoting care and attention to sourcing the best materials and fostering symbiotic relationships and collaborations.
Our approach is of sustainability and longevity we do not subscribe to fast-fashion, we cater to a niche market, we have strong philosophies and ideals and we are proud of it.
· Assisting with managing the brands social media accounts and podcast channel
· Contribute interesting ideas for social media content
· Assist with developing and executing strategies to increase social media presence
· Build relationships with key bloggers and influencers
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to work within the fashion communications industry.
- An individual who is analytical and thinks outside the box
- Has a keen interest in fashion, art and design and multimendia
- Has good industry knowledge and keeps abreast of industry news/topics
- Has good experience in managing social media accounts
- Passionate about all aspects of social media
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit and is able to multi-task
- Well organised with good attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Has good Photoshop skills with photography skills a bonus
Unfortunately due to the high volumes of applications we erceive, can only respond to applicants who we would like to take through to the next round of the process.