Digital Marketing And Social Media Intern
Country : United Kingdom
Region : London
County : Greater London
Town : LONDON
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Internship
Availability : Part time
Experience : Student
Are you looking for an internship where you can have a real impact on the direction of new brands?
This is NOT an internship where you will spend your day photocopying and making teas and coffees!!!
Grand Duchy Inc is currently looking for an talented Digital Marketing And Social Media Intern to join a small friendly team and report directly to the CEO.
This role will be to assist with the organisation and planning of 2 social media platforms & to contribute to their social expansion and online presence. This will include working on:
-managing social media channels
-creating & developing unique content
-analysing and improving follower engagement
-researching best paid advertisement
Duties will include supporting the team to deliver creative campaigns and social strategies, producing compelling and optimised content across social media platforms and campaigns. Not only will you will be involved with brainstorming new campaign ideas but also managing social media channels on a daily basis and providing regular progress reports.
What you will be doing
-Creating, scheduling and posting social media content across social platforms
-Assisting CEO with reporting across all content platforms, attend events and contribute to the content for the website
-Pitching marketing campaigns and ideas to roll out across web and social channels
-Organising, and assisting styling of product photoshoots and image retouching
-Carrying out Brand research and collaboration inquires
-Influencer Outreach - researching top influencers to promote the brand and contact them for gifting
-Prepare social posts for Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook and content strategy
-Participate in website marketing content and maintenance
-Assist with Photoshoots
-Research brand collaborations
Hours and Duration
Durations: 3 to 9 months
Travel and lunch paid after successful completion of probationary period.
Opportunity to build your portfolio working with various exciting brands
Hands on experience
Relaxed but professional working environment
Work 1:1 with experienced CEO with over 10 industry experience
Autonomy of role and room for creativity
Although an internship role, we prefer to hire from within and encourage students on completion on their internship to evolve their role into a paid P/T or F/T position, should they wish.
-Proficient in Final Cut Pro and Creative Cloud Softwares
-Must have knowledge of social media and digital marketing platforms, Wix or WordPress a plus
-Strong eye for visuals and able to create great storyboards
-Assisting with content creation for multiple platforms
-Own a suitable camera, laptop and general equipment
-Carrying out extensive research on a range of topics and presenting findings;
-Interest in Hair, Beauty, Travel, Music and Lifestyle
-Good understanding of lighting
-Can do attitude
How to Apply
- Your CV
- Personalised cover letter, stating why the role interest you, details of your relevant experience and skills, why you are interested in this internship and why we should hire you over other candidates. Think carefully about your answers.
- Links to your Instagram, Twitter & Facebook accounts. Plus any other you think we should see.
We look forward to receiving your applications.
Thank You & Good Luck.
- A creative thinker.
- Aware of the leading fashion websites, newsletters, blogs and forums.
- Well spoken, with strong communication & grammatical skills.
- Extremely well-organised and efficient, with a good dose of common sense.
- Able to work well as part of a team but also independently, whilst always using your initiative.
- Attention to detail.
- Exceptional time management skills;
- Excellent word processing and IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software & able to use both Windows, Apple & Android devices.
- Discreet, reliable and honest -Copy writing experience a plus