Digital Marketing And Sales Coordinator
Country : United Kingdom
Region : London
County : Greater London
Town : LONDON
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : 2 to 5 years
We’re looking for a digitally savvy and creative individual to assist business owner and award-winning fine jewellery designer Tomasz Donocik on a variety of tasks across digital marketing, social media, ecommerce and sales.
You will be based in our studio/workshop in Shoreditch, working directly with the Creative Director and all the company’s stakeholders.
The role is highly varied with lots of room for using your own initiative and seeing direct results of your input. A perfect role for someone who’s a self-starter thriving in a small business environment.
• Creative content generation and copy writing for our Social Media campaigns, Email marketing newsletters and our website content.
• Daily e-commerce website management (using Shopify CMS): new product uploads, assets uploads, product descriptions, website updates, SEO optimisation, orders processing
• Generating creative ideas for marketing campaigns and photoshoots
• Assisting in the development and execution of marketing material such as lookbooks, event invitations, visual assets & imagery for the website and brand communication across social media and email campaigns.
• Delivering consistency across all digital touch points.
• Co-ordinate and manage all social media platforms, including Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest promoting brand pillars and identity.
• Management of paid social advertising campaigns and budget.
• Analyse and monitor campaigns, continuously providing recommendations on how to further to drive brand awareness and engagement.
• Implement and manage a content calendar to ensure delivery of timely marketing campaigns and create a regular publishing schedule.
• Become an advocate for the brand in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate, with the focus on converting followers into customers.
• Growing and maintaining relationships with new and returning direct customers, providing direct customer support
• Forming and maintaining relationships with wholesale stockists/stores and buyers, reaching out to new leads
• Organising and working at events (includes wholesale events such as store trunk shows, and direct-to-consumer events such as the annual Goldsmiths’ Fair in London)
DAILY RUNNING OF THE BUSINESS:
• Helping with shipments to clients and stores
• Client invoicing and sales monitoring
• Dealing with Press requests and organising product loans
• Liaising with suppliers & monitoring production orders
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Relevant degree in Fashion, Marketing, Communications or similar at a 2:1 or higher.
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience in creating content for social media, branding and email marketing, preferably in a creative environment.
- An upbeat personality with excellent communication skills (both verbal and written, plus creative copy writing skills).
- Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Photoshop.
- Ideally experienced in using a CMS such as Shopify.
- Experienced in working on Mac computers (or happy to switch to Mac if you’re used to PCs!)
- A keen eye for detail
- A genuine interest in luxury accessories, fine jewellery and design
- Strong organisation skills and ability to multi-task.
- Well versed in the ever-changing digital landscape.
- An optimist who always see opportunities where others see challenges.
- You have a passion for story telling and connecting with a brand’s audience.
- You’re self-motivated with a strong sense of initiative and a hands-on approach, happy to be involved in the various aspects of running a small business.
- You have a creative eye and appreciation of aesthetics and design.
- You enjoy coming up with and implementing creative ideas, with a practical approach.
- You’re a great communicator enjoying interacting with customers and business partners.
- You can work both independently as well as cooperatively within a small and busy team.
- You’re reliable and flexible.
- Above all you are enthusiastic and keen to make things happen to help the business grow!
If you’re excited about this role please enclose your CV and cover letter outlining why you’d like to join.
We look forward to hearing from you!