UNIQLO is a modern Japanese company that inspires the world to dress casually.
UNIQLO has enjoyed strong growth by offering high-quality casual wear at reasonable prices based on its SPA (Specialty Store Retailer of Private Label Apparel) business model, which spans product design, manufacture, distribution and retail.
The first UNIQLO store opened in 1984 in Japan. UNIQLO now has more than 1900 stores and worldwide operations, including the U.K., China, Hong Kong, South Korea, the United States, France, Singapore, Russia, Taiwan, Malaysia, Thailand, Germany, Belgium, Australia and Canada.
Part of the Fast Retailing group, UNIQLO is truly determined to achieve the goals in the group's mission statement: "Changing clothes. Changing conventional wisdom. Change the world." and to become the #1 Retail Apparel Group in the world.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
As part of the Site Experience team you’ll be guiding improvements and optimization across key customer journeys through detailed analysis and reporting on Uniqlo Europe websites
•Providing detailed actionable insight, highlighting potential opportunities and making recommendations across our websites.
•Day-to day analysis on website behaviour, trends and performance.
•Creation and maintenance of automated reports and dashboards.
•Assist Digital Optimization Manager with A/B and multivariable testing strategy
•Develop and improve web analytics capability in conjunction with development teams
•Introduce and apply new analytical tools if needed.
•Support wider Ecommerce team with analytics needs. Be a “data-evangelist” and proactively encourage data driven decision making across the team.
•Liaise with other Uniqlo regions to communicate learnings and share best practice
- Relevant professional work experience as a digital analyst/ web analyst
- A passion for data analysis and problem solving with a proactive and analytical approach
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Experience of AB/ split/ multivariate testing
- Experience in using digital analytics solutions, ideally Google Analytics
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel
- Degree preferred in computer science, statistics, economics or other math/science related field.
- Experience with data manipulation on large data sets using SQL or similar