Country : United Kingdom
Region : London
County : Greater London
Town : LONDON
Category : Design
Contract type : Internship
Availability : Full time
Experience : Student
JEL DIRECT is a busy outerwear fashion supplier, working with a variety of customers across the high street; such as Lipsy, Miss Selfridge, New Look, Select, Yours Clothings, Topshop. We are looking for a positive and driven intern to assist the design team. This role would be ideal for a design graduate or someone currently studying design.
- Photographing & labelling samples.
-Deliveries to clients.
-Cataloguing and filing fabrics/ trims
- Booking samples in and out.
- Helping with research & fabric /trim sourcing for approaching seasons.
- Organising showroom for buyers meetings.
- Cutting swatches for fabric packs.
- Responsible for generally supporting design team.
-Minor sewing/amending sample tasks.
-Must be organised & reliable.
-Must poses a can do attitude and be prepared to get stuck in.
-Demonstrates a passion for outerwear.
-Photoshop skills necessary.
-Illustrator skills would be beneficial
-Excels in a fast paced environment.
-Must be a team player.