Department Manager – Luxury Leather Goods & Acc. – London w1
Country : United Kingdom
Region : London
County : Greater London
Town : LONDON
Category : Retail
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : 2 to 5 years
Starting date : ASAP
Salary : £42k - £46k + bonus + £3,000 lunch & travel
Our client is a luxury global heritage brand, selling both classic and high fashion designed leather goods, jewellery, watches, shoes, accessories and perfumery. They are one of the most sort after luxury brands and company to work for.
• Reporting direct to the Store Manager the Department Managers are the no.2 in the Concession
• Responsible for a sales team of 15 -20 staff
• Brand ambassador and leader
• Commercial and sales driven
• A motivator, trainer, and driver of the team to achieve all KPI targets
• Performance manage the team.
• Have outstanding attention to detail with store standards and visual merchandising
• Set example of exceptional service, clientelling and CRM.
• Be professional and an expert on the sales floor
• An effective communicator able to win respect from your team and clients.
• Able to prioritise yours and the team time.
• Super organised - action daily / monthly rotas, trade reports, monthly performance plans
• Take control with any disputes / returns from clients
• Able to thrive under pressure
• Solution finder
• Ideally 3 yrs + experience as an Assistant / Department Manager, Concession Manager,
Assistant / Store Manager of luxury / premium, fashion or lifestyle brand,
• Used to managing a team in excess of 15 people
• High energy, with a positive happy disposition
• Ideally you have managed in a luxury fast paced environment in either a large store or Department store setting
• Passionate about delivering exceptional service
• Able to demonstrate commercial success in current and previous management roles
• Enjoy training, developing, and motivating others to success.
• A positive influencer, with high energy and can do attitude
• Team player and peace maker
• Must be articulate and have excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English
• Additional language skills are desirable but not essential.
• Smart and well-groomed in appearance
• Flexible to work department store hours.
Additional to salary is excellent bonus, £3,000 towards lunch & travel allowance, free uniform, discount, 33 days hols, cont. pension, and private health
Only successful candidates will be contacted.