Department Manager – Luxury Accessories & Leathergoods
Country : United Kingdom
Region : London
County : Greater London
Town : KNIGHTSBRIDGE
Category : Retail
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : 2 to 5 years
Starting date : ASAP
Salary : £45k-£47k + bonus
The role is based in a high-profile concession on the newly refurbished ground floor of Harrods. Due to expansion, this concession will have a client centric team of 45-50.
Our client is a luxury global heritage brand, who treat and respect their team members as work family. Their exquisite products cross both classic and high fashion designs of exotic skins / leather goods, jewellery, watches, shoes, accessories, beauty and perfumery.
They are one of the most sort after luxury brands and company to continue your career with.
•Reporting direct to the Store Director and Store Manager the Department Managers are the no.2 in the Concession
•Responsible for a sales team of 45-50 senior advisors
•Must be a brand ambassador and leader
•Commercial and sales driven
•A motivator, trainer, and driver of the team to achieve all KPI targets
•Performance manage the team.
•Have outstanding attention to detail with store standards and visual merchandising
•Set example of exceptional service, clientelling and CRM.
•Be professional and an expert on the sales floor
•An effective communicator able to win respect from your team and clients.
•Able to prioritise yours and the team time.
•Super organised - action daily / monthly rotas, trade reports, monthly performance plans
•Take control with any disputes / returns from clients
•Able to thrive under pressure
• Ideally 2 yrs + experience as an Assistant /Department Manager, Concession Manager, Assistant / Store Manager of luxury fashion or lifestyle brand,
• Must be used to managing a team in excess of 40 people
• High energy, with a positive happy disposition
• Must have managed in a luxury fast paced environment in either a large store or Department store setting
• Passionate about delivering exceptional service
• Able to demonstrate commercial success in current and previous management roles
• Enjoy training, developing, and motivating others to success.
• A positive influencer, solution finder with high energy and can-do attitude
• Team player and peace maker
• Must be articulate and have excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English
• Additional language skills are desirable but not essential.
• Smart and well-groomed in appearance
• Flexible to work department store hours.
Additional to salary is an excellent bonus, £3,000 towards lunch & travel allowance, free uniform, discount, 33 days hols, cont. pension, and private health
Only successful candidates will be contacted.