Versace UK PLC
189 Brompton Road,
London, SW3 1NE
Department Manager _ London, New Bond Street
Country : United Kingdom
Region : London
County : Greater London
Town : LONDON
Category : Retail
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : 5 to 10 years
The key elements, also known as the DNA of the Maison, include leather & studs, Metal Mesh, Color & Print and Baroque Aesthetics. These elements are often inspired by Arts & Artists, Theater & Ballet, and Celebrity Culture.
The company designs, manufactures, distributes and retails luxury products ranging from the haute couture of Atelier Versace, to prét-à-porter collections, from jewelry to perfumes, from home furnishings to fine porcelain art de la table collections, from watches to interior design projects.
Versace operates as a lean organization, developing leadership and excellence with the most talented, extraordinary, world class people.
Support the Store Manager in driving the business results through a continuous development of the assigned team and an optimized management of the relevant department in terms of image, product and operations.
Coordinate the team to deliver the Versace experience.
- Analyze the business, propose to Store Manager/ Assistant Store Manager action plans to reach qualitative and quantitative objectives, improve results, support key business strategies.
- Constantly the sales and KPIs performance of the relevant Department.
- Analyzes sell through and liaise regularly with the different divisions on product availability and market trends to maximize productivity.
- Support the Store Manager / Assistant Store Manager in follow up with every team member on their monthly and yearly objectives in order to develop behavior, performance and capabilities
- Contribute to create and foster a dynamic environment. Enhance team spirit, promote teamwork and maintain harmonious staff relations
- Coordinate and make sure staff follows Company guidelines and is held accountable for achieving set goals.
- Following the Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager direction, make sure that the team strive for high performance standards through effective training and coaching, dedicating always the right attention to the in-store follow-up after trainings delivered on the brand, products, operations and soft skills.
- Participate in the daily and weekly in store briefings to motivate, to set objectives and show how to reach them Support with informative and inspiring participation the new staff onboarding experience.
- Assures staff is groomed, inviting, professional, and knowledgeable on product and related company information.
- Ensures superior customer service standards, through constant follow up with the team, in order to deliver the Versace experience
- Be a brand ambassador and build relationships with Versace clients. Be an example for the team by engaging in customer interactions.
- Encourages team members to focus on what they would like their clients to feel during a Versace experience (Sense of Family, Powerfully Desirable, Electrified and Entertained).
- Monitor the team on managing their customer database, ensure they take actions to maintain a long term relationship with customer and maximize sales opportunity.
- Support the organization of in-store & promotional events, liaising with merchandising & PR team
- Collaborates in reaching an effective organization of the stock room according to the guidelines
- Assures optimum shrinkage results are met by enforcing security measures and maintaining consistent accuracy in inventory levels .
- Remains in compliance with operational and company policies and procedures, and assures all policies are enforced.
- Ensures store presentation and visual merchandising standards are maintained according to company directives, and applies strategies to deliver best results through merchandising and visual representation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Fashion or Business preferred
- One to three years of experience in retail management – luxury experience preferred.
- Full understanding of specialty retail and store operations
- Computer skills to include operation of retail point of sale system, Word, Excel and email
- Strong relationships skills and ability to maintain long-term with clients and understands the needs and changes of the market.
- Good team management skills, with the potential to develop people personally and professionally.
- Confidence, organization skills, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Very good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive within a high paced environment, multi-tasks with ease while maintaining a balance of daily responsibilities.
- A positive and constructive approach, sales focused with the ability to take ownership