dc Inventory Control Supervisor
Country : United Kingdom
Region : East Midlands
County : Leicestershire
Town : COALVILLE
Category : Finance
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : Less than 2 years
We're looking for an outstanding DC Inventory Supervisor to be part of our brand new VF Distribution Centre in Bardon, Coalville.
You may ask "Just who is VF?"
Well, we are the global company behind some of the world's leading lifestyle brands. Household names such as Vans, Timberland, The North Face, Napapijri, Eastpak and Kipling.
As one of the largest apparel providers in the world, we are passionate about finding great people to join our extended family.
Let's talk about the role!
As a DC Inventory Supervisor, you will be managing a team of Team Leaders to ensure the site inventory is available for the customer in the right quality and quantity by:
* Manage the Inventory team's workload
* Efficiently resolve any issues that arise
* Ensure all site systems accurately report the Inventory of the site
* Create a safe working environment by contributing to the site's Health, Safety and Environmental Targets
* Coaching the Inventory team on the level of quality required
* Ensure investigations are carried out with a root cause identified
* Control costs to the site and business through robust stock processes
* Clearly communicate with relevant departments any issues
* Leading the team and supporting them with their skills and knowledge development
* Motivate associates to deliver results and contribute to business success
How you'll make a difference..
* Previous experience in an Inventory or Stock Control role, with Automated Systems or WMS
* The ability to communicate with colleagues and present information clearly, eliminating ambiguity.
* Committed to the achievement and maintenance of quality and best practice.
* Has presence and confidence that makes an immediate positive impression on others.
* Working with KPIs and performance metrics, giving feedback to teams on performance
* Experience managing multiple and competing priorities and seeing tasks through to completion
What's in it for you?
Most companies like to say they offer a competitive salary, an amazing benefit and pension scheme as well as staff discounts (we offer 50%!). We also do this, only quite different. Because it's not just our products which set us apart from others. It's our people and we believe they deserve to be nurtured and looked after. That's why, on top of the usual benefits, we offer much more:
* Career ownership, enabling you to build your knowledge and experience
* A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
* An inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles work together and express their true selves
* Fantastic health and wellbeing initiatives; we are also a "Time to Change" employer, committing to ending mental health discrimination in the workplace
* Great onsite facilities, a subsidised canteen, gym, a wonderful garden to relax in during break times
* Excellent family friendly policies to support associates through some of life's most significant events
Our Guiding Principles
Live with Integrity - Be authentic and do the right thing, always
Act Courageously -Think and act boldly
Be Curious - Explore the world, learn and evolve
Act with Empathy - Seek to understand and respect others
Persevere - Persist and work together as One VF
Free to Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness, and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
We just have one question. Are you in?