Customer Insights Manager
Country : United Kingdom
Region : London
County : Greater London
Town : LONDON
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : 5 to 10 years
At the heart of our business are our people. We all have a part to play in our continued success. Our people values are integral to this and support the entrepreneurial spirit that Reiss was built on:
FOCUS PASSION DRIVE
As our Customer Insight Manager you will be responsible for carrying out accurate and statistically significant customer analysis, answering key questions and set customer strategy for the business, as well as create insight briefs for our stakeholders. You will work alongside Web Analytics, Marketing, Finance and Trading to increase your knowledge on our data and customers.
Responsibilities of our Customer Insight Manager will include:
- Manage end to end insight projects including both primary research (customer feedback, NPS) and customer analytics
- Develop and maintain customer metrics, to understand long term customer behaviour, lifecycle, and segments using multiple data sources (sales data, customer surveys, CRM data etc.)
- Translate results of customer analysis into recommendations for key stakeholders, allowing them to plan activities to achieve a more valuable customer base
- Follow insight processes to ensure that analysis is properly planned to answer questions and prioritise work in line with business need, managing deadlines ensuring resulting insight is actionable and shared with all relevant stakeholders
- Mentor junior members of the team to ensure they can increase the sophistication of their data techniques
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders, to understand their issues, translate them into insight briefs, and use the results to shape their strategy
- Build a picture of our customers for the business, which is continuously added to as insight projects
- Work with Email specialist in the creation of segmentations and predictive models that might increase our insight, and further allow us to personalise our activity
- Advise on any insight/data related activity e.g. test and learn planning, creation of feeds for triggered campaigns etc.
Our Customer Insight Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Solid hands-on experience in a data analyst role or equivalent is essential
- Advanced SQL and Excel skills is essential
- Experience working with data from multiple sources i.e. transactional, web analytics, survey data etc.
- Experience of Google Cloud Platform and BigQuery or similar is desirable
- Experience of customer research, NPS, and survey tools is desirable
- Experience in working closely with stakeholders to shape analysis and effect change
- Quality, accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to work under own initiative, effectively prioritise workload and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A self-starter with a passion for data analysis, learning new skills and problem solving
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your story as our Customer Insight Manager ,don’t miss out - apply now!