Stephanie Jackson Recruitment
Customer Care Associate (Zen Desk - Head Office)
Country : United Kingdom
Region : London
County : Greater London
Town : LONDON
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : 2 to 5 years
Salary : 25000
Reporting to the Customer Care Team Leader, you will be responsible for the delivery of world-class luxury service by being truly Customer Obsessed.
Hour - Office hours to be discussed
You will provide a high level of service to all internal and external customers. You will be proactive in supporting a hardworking, friendly, open, fun and honest atmosphere.
- Manage the process of aftersales and product repairs
- Support with customer product queries
- Building strong client relationships
- Ensuring follow up of all customer queries/repairs
- Handle Emails, Calls and Live Chat (Core Customer Care)
- Be empowered to make the correct decisions for our Customers to make sure our Customers feel special at every opportunity, giving a WOW factor on every interaction
- Be accountable for all of your actions and follow up on any promise given to the Customer
- Maintain the brand’s reputation for excellent Customer Service
- Act as an ambassador for being an expert in collections and products, and follow the brand’s TOV
Reporting to the Customer Care Team Leader, you will be responsible for the delivery of world class luxury service by being truly Customer Obsessed. You will provide a high level of service to all internal and external Customers. You will be proactive in supporting a hardworking, friendly, open, fun and honest atmosphere.
- To liaise with parcel delivery providers both in the UK and internationally to follow up on any tracking questions or delivery issues
- Daily Admin emails etc
- Work on other delegated tasks when necessary and be prepared to assist anyone else within the company if help is asked for
- Make decisions on releasing orders in line with fraud rules
- Proactively feedback web issues directly to web department, relating to order issues, payment issues and promotional codes
- Achieve all SLA’s with Voice, Live Chat, Email, Social, Team Administration, Customer Reviews
- Comply with Data Protection Act and PCI Compliance Regulations at all times
- Offer flexibility across Operations during peak periods, if necessary. This may require ad-hoc travel to our office in Norfolk.
- To use all Microsoft Office package and in house IT solutions
- To achieve your set targets in the following areas – Quality of Calls, Speed of Service, Data Accuracy and any other quantitative or qualitative measure associated with the role.
Skills and Experience
- At least 2 years in a customer-focused environment.
- Strong ability to build trusted relationships through a professional but personable approach
- Customer care/after-sales experience
- Multi-tasker with the ability to prioritise workload
- Strong knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
Please note due to COVID, we will respond within x 1 week of receiving your application. If you do not receive a response, unfortunately, you are not suitable for the role