Creative / Set Design / Project co - Ordinator
Danse Lente, which means slow dance in French, focuses on high quality handbags and small leather goods inspired by contemporary aesthetics and modern architecture. Each piece is conceived in depth in order to create a purpose-built product that will also create a unique experience to its predecessor. There is a playful and curious element to each design that appeals to a wide range of audiences.
We have an exciting opportunity for a multi-talented individual to creatively manage and develop the image of the brand across all touchpoints. Working closely with the Founder and Creative Director from concept to execution, with a dedicated focus in seasonal campaigns, lookbooks, brand activations, collateral material and digital content.
- Produce highly creative ideas, content, space and photo shoots that are representative of the brand but pushes the envelope
- Develop visual creative strategies, conceptual ideas and implement production, budget planning and schedules
- Create visual merchandising interiors, set design for pop-ups, props and set design for seasonal photo shoots and showrooms
- Ensure design quality of both digital and physical branding across the company (website, lookbooks, pop-ups and social media etc)
- Continually drive best practices for building the best campaigns and brand assets
- Propose and monitor budget and expenditure for each project
- Liaise with the eCommerce team to update the website content ensuring imagery is timely, accurate and visually compelling
•Min 3 years design/set design, and/or store design or display within the fashion industry
•Understanding of visual imagery and the ability to ideate, implement and execute strong concepts
•Broad understanding of materials to build space and props
•Passion for fashion, photography, design, art and sculpture
•Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator)
•Practical experience of SketchUp or other 3D modelling software
•Experience in a photoshoot environment
•Strong project management skills with the ability to effectively manage and prioritise multiple, concurrent projects through to completion
•Able to work in a fluid environment with tight deadlines and changing priorities
A portfolio is required for this application. CV’s without relevant artwork will not be considered.