Counter Manager, le Labo
Le Labo is a niche perfume company, born in Grasse and raised in New York City. We sparked a revolution in 2006 and today, we remain unconventional in the luxury perfumery market.
Every fragrance is freshly hand-blended and each label is personalised, before the eyes of our clients, at the moment of purchase.
Mindful in everything we do - from fragrance creations to where we choose to open a new boutique - our primary mission is to share the beauty of our craft with the world. It is more than just product;
Le Labo offers sensorial experiences, memories and a point of view. It is a lifestyle.
Our distribution is intentionally selective: few lab-boutiques worldwide and limited counters with curated partners.
Our global office is based in New York City and our European office is based in London. We are also a recent addition to the Estée Lauder family.
Job Description & Responsibilities
Our lab technicians are brand ambassadors. They are storytellers that share the beauty of our craft with our clients. Their mission is to create unique and memorable experiences for all who wander into our boutiques.
* Ensuring a welcoming environment for client in the store
* Sharing with the client your knowledge on the art of fine perfumery, on the brand, and on the collection
* Compounding perfumes, labelling and boxing the products
* Addressing and successfully resolving client situations according to company philosophy and escalating to corporate level for specific request
In-store operational duties
* Up-keeping the maintenance of the boutique
* Monitoring the daily sales chart
* Ensuring a full stock of merchandise on the floor and transferring from the stock room to the floor, as needed
* Assisting in monthly Supply Orders for partnering business
* Assisting in in-store private events and corporate orders as well as additional brand projects
* Assisting the store manager on the training of new hires
Skills & Qualifications
* Strong work ethic
* Passionate and ambitious
* Take great care and pride in crafting every creation for the client
* High energy, positive and optimistic personality
* Team player, works well in a team environment to achieve a common goal
* Curious to explore new skills
* Strong organisation and attention to detail skills
* Multi tasking: prioritising and managing time wisely
* Ability to quickly learn new procedures and processes
* Communication skills: excellent written, verbal & interpersonal skills