Content Writer Intern
Country : United Kingdom
Region : London
County : Greater London
Town : LONDON
Category : Communication
Contract type : Internship
Availability : Part time
Experience : Student
Starting date : Immediate
We fiercely believe in a world where great people come together to share common values and make a positive impact. Thus we are dedicated to building an empowered community of creatives and change-makers, designers and disruptors.
Our platform is focused on curating independent, unique and sustainable fashion, helping designers expand their reach and connect with their target audience on a global scale, while also giving them the tools to help manage their own businesses.
You will work closely with the Founder and Fashion Curator and assist with the overall strategy, development, and execution of the company's written content and digital marketing strategy.
This content is essential to reach the readers on their blogs, across email, outreach, social channels, and organic searches. We will train the candidate to use content management systems to upload, edit, publish new content and ensure existing content is up to date and fully SEO-optimised.
You will be assisting in the creation of online guides, features, interviews, and insight-driven articles to engage our online audience.
• Generate content ideas to support the content strategy
• Assist writing articles, guides, and features in line with style guidance
• Source, crop and edit images using image libraries and Photoshop
• Upload, publish and edit content
• Compile and curate content for weekly and monthly email newsletters
• Regularly review and edit existing content to ensure SEO best practice
• Measure the success of content performance using Google Analytics
We're a small friendly team of two founders - one of which is not actively present in the company's daily operations. You will have the opportunity to attend meetings with designers and gain exposure to emerging brands within the industry.
This is position has the potential to grow into a permanent role. The right candidate has an amazing opportunity to grow and receive equity in the company.
This is an internship role suitable for students. We cover your daily food and travel expenses.
• A keen interest in contemporary culture, fashion, and music
• you would have editorial skills, including writing for the web, picture selection and cropping
• Highly creative: 'think-outside-the-box' approach to idea generation
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• previous exposure to website audience analytics is desirable but not mandatory