Concierge - Customer Services
Country : United Kingdom
Region : London
County : Greater London
Town : LONDON
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : 2 to 5 years
Starting date : ASAP
Salary : 8.50-9.50ph
£8.50 – £9.00 per hour
Concierge you will be responsible for the delivery of the highest levels of customer service to all residents and guests at the building and will be the first point of contact for all queries. Your day-to-day duties will also involve operation of the concierge desk, including parcel and key distribution.
The ideal candidate will be a smart and trustworthy individual able to provide customers with a warm greeting and handle all incoming requests. The goal is to contribute to an overall pleasant customer experience to increase our reputation and ensure sustainable growth.
- Understand customer’s needs and provide them with personalized solutions.
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the nearby venues and businesses to make the most suitable recommendations
- Support events, transportation etc. upon request
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and find the appropriate solution
- Basic experience as concierge / in Central London experience in customer service or relevant role is an advantage
- Proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident with a great deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues with a customer-focused orientation
Responsibilities & Skills will include:
- Ensuring the provision of excellent concierge services as required.
- Building strong working relationships with residents, guests, external contractors and colleagues.
- Conduct regular site inspections.
- Helping to ensure the safety of all residents, guest’s and staff at the building
- Previous experience of delivering excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
We are keen to find people looking for a long-term career to work on a temp to perm basis.
Working Hours :
E - 9.15AM-18.15PM
M - 11.00AM-20.00PM
L - 13.15PM - 22.15PM