Concession Manager – Ladieswear Fashion – Knightsbridge
Outside The Box Recruitment is a boutique specialist recruitment consultancy that has been created to offer a personal consultative service. We focus on the luxury and premium sectors of Fashion, Retail, Lifestyle, Fine Jewellery and Beauty. With over two decades of expertise in these sectors, we can be your expert partner in identifying the ideal candidate or next career move.
A NEW OPPORTUNITY is now available for a Concession Manager of a high-end global Premium ladieswear brand. The brand includes LRTW, bags and accessories.
Their designs are known to be, feminine, sexy and effortless pieces offering different styles for international and resident local shopper.
This global brand has over 30 yrs history with a huge celebrity following.
Concession Manager Role:
• Reporting direct UK & Ireland Area Manager
• Responsible for a sales team of 5-6 staff
• Brand ambassador and leader
• Commercial and sales driven
• Will influence buying for the concession
• A motivator, trainer and driver of the team to achieve all KPI targets
• Have outstanding attention to detail with store standards and visual merchandising
• Set example of exceptional service, clientelling and CRM
• Be professional and an expert on the sales floor
• An effective communicator able to win respect from your host store, team and clients
• Able to prioritise yours and the team time
• Super organised –action daily rotas, trade reports, etc
• Take control with any disputes / returns from clients
• Recruiting, managing, training and retaining a professional highly motivated retail team
• Able to thrive under pressure
• Solution finder
• Must have a minimum of 1yrs + experience as a Concession Manager or Assistant Store Manager of ladies fashion boutique OR Concession
• Ideally you have progressed in a ladies fashion boutique setting where clientelling, styling and selling are paramount
• A fashionista who reads and follows all the latest fashion designs and trends
• Used to managing a team of at least 5 people
• Highly organised, responsive and flexible in responding to changing needs
• Comfortable managing store budgets, KPIs and reporting
• Enjoy training, developing, and motivating others to success
• A confident, positive influencer, with a can do attitude
• Must be articulate and have excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English
• Other language skills are desirable but not essential
• Smart and on trend in appearance
Additional to salary is: Monthly Bonus, £2,000 Clothing allowance, £720 luncheon vouchers, etc….
Only successful candidates will be contacted.