Concession Manager - Accessories & Childrenswear
Country : United Kingdom
Region : London
County : Greater London
Town : LONDON
Category : Retail
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : 5 to 10 years
In the role of Concession Manager you will lead both our Accessories and Childrenswear business.
You will provide strong leadership and direction by driving client experience and cultivation whilst also focussing strongly on team development, performance and growth.
- Lead a high performing client facing and service orientated team. Coach and provide feedback to the team as necessary to ensure all clients are given the full Burberry experience.
- Use your commercial acumen to communicate needs and ideas to bring the business to next level
- Work closely with the Store Manager to develop and retain talented employees, by recognising and rewarding performance through monthly development plans and annual performance reviews
- Drive partnerships on the selling floor between sales associates, stock and the operations team
- Drive the digital experience in store and use digital resources to communicate whenever face-to-face is not possible.
- Manage the flow of clients to ensure the best possible service and that no client is left unattended. Set the pace and standard to deliver excellent service to customers
- Previous experience driving a department’s sales and profitability while maintaining exceptional client service standards
- Commercial awareness - Exposure off working towards sales related KPIs
- In-depth understanding of clients’ expectations and what a luxury service entails
- Ability to demonstrate excellent leadership and people management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to be flexible and adapt to change
- Genuine interest and love for fashion and styling paired with excellent product knowledge with a focus on Leather Goods
- Organised, able to prioritise and problem solve while working with pace
- Advanced knowledge of POS, store systems and comfortable using digital tools