Cluster Manager - Australia
The Reiss philosophy centres on creating and producing directional, design-led menswear, womenswear and accessories. Reiss prides itself with an uncompromising commitment to delivering innovative, original products combining exceptional design, quality and value.
At the heart of our business are our people. We all have a part to play in our continued success. Our people values are integral to this and support the entrepreneurial spirit that Reiss was built on:
FOCUS PASSION DRIVE
Are you looking to progress your retail career whilst utilising your premium or luxury management experience?
Look no further! We are recruiting for a Cluster Manager to join our team in Chadstone, Australia! You will be responsible for overseeing three stores including our Australia Flagship Store and in return you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits!
As our Cluster Manager, you will take ownership of three stores whilst leading and inspiring your teams to deliver a premium customer service experience. Also, you will be focused and driven to achieve results, maximise profitability and deliver commercial and operational standards whist maintaining consistent achievement of business KPI’s.
- Accountable for strategic planning, day to day operation, and overall performance of stores
- Deliver retail targets and drive sales in Chadstone
- Act as a REISS Brand Ambassador to promote and implement brand values, standards, and expectations
- Support and train our teams to inspire them to deliver and exceed targets and KPI’s
- Implement development and improvement plans, evaluating performance, setting objectives and identifying training needs
- Identify underperforming stores and deliver a plan to improve and manage effectively
- Actively support stores with recruitment and on-boarding process
- Manage and improve stock efficiency, flagging any inventory challenges
Our Cluster Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a similar field management or multi-site role within a premium or luxury brand
- Commercially and operationally adept
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Target-focused and results-driven
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Effective communicator, both written and verbal
- Structured and organised
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your story as our Cluster Manager, don’t miss out - apply now!