Client Relations Intern
Established in London in 2007 by Tamara Ralph and Michael Russo, Ralph & Russo is a luxury superbrand internationally acclaimed as the first British guest member in over a century to be accepted by the Chambre Syndicale de la Haute Couture. Specialising in luxury accessories and couture, the brand is revered for producing designs that are at once feminine, contemporary and perfectly unique.
Beloved by women worldwide, Ralph & Russo is a brand committed to innovation and the values of savoir faire. With design and craftsmanship at its heart, each creation is skilfully designed and directional, commingling art and technology to produce the most extraordinary of pieces.
Available internationally - online and through a network of global boutiques - Ralph & Russo is a magnetic force for the romantic, elegant and empowered woman of today.
We currently have an internship opportunity within our Client Relations Team based at our beautiful Maison in Mayfair.
You will support the Client Team with the administration, assist the team during appointments with clients and be involved in the preparation of our showrooms.
- Assist the Client Relations team by ensuring all administration is completed in a timely fashion
- Assist the Client Relations team during appointments with clients by taking notes, serving drinks and bringing relevant dresses and accessories
- Act on any administrative actions that are needed as a result of the appointment should be carried out by the client relations assistant. This includes asking for sketches , fabrics swatches and getting prices
- Prepare the showroom by ensuring it's clean, tidy and looking immaculate for future appointments
- Get specific looks requested by clients
- Being on hand to help during appointments an ensuring the CRM's have the tools needed to have a successful appointment
- Dress down appointment room and prepare for next meetin
- Assist in the preparation for trips by preparing all measurement tools, preparing all sketches, embroidery, fabrics swatches and preparing the Ipad (fully charged and loaded with videos and pictures) and book the appropriate travel
- Coordinate with external and internal department/stakeholders including the Maison in Paris and all Retails outlets to support on all processes/orders (client information, notes and requests) and requirements (requests for collection pieces, shipping and other enquiries) efficiently
- Conduct a weekly stock take of all dresses with our Maisons, Retails Outlets and Atelier.
- Organized, motivated and independant individual
- Someone with excellent communication and relation skills
- Well groomed, excellent presentation
- Strong attention to detail
- Work well under pressure
- Ability to prioritize worload
At Ralph & Russo, we like to deliver results with pace and quality. If you are resilient, work well under pressure and want to work for a growing and inspirational brand, we would love to hear from you.
To be considered, please apply through our internal link.