Client Care Advisor – Luxury Lifestyle / Beauty – Mayfair - London w1
Country : United Kingdom
Region : London
County : Greater London
Town : LONDON
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : 2 to 5 years
Starting date : £25K-£32K
A new and exciting opportunity is now available for a CLIENT CARE ADVISOR for the launch of a new luxury LIFESTYLE/BEAUTY boutique opening in the highly prestigious location of MAYFAIR.
Our client is a new generation of luxury facial aesthetics. Delivering personalised, non-surgical treatments by the world’s best aesthetic doctors. Their unique diagnostic approach encompasses psychological, aesthetic and anatomical markers to find the ideal treatment for their clients. It’s a tailored approach that makes for the best result – it’s the future of beauty today.
This new company is dedicated to offering the ultimate luxury experience to new and interested customers around the globe. The team are working together to build an exceptional brand and are committed to ensuring their clients receive an unrivalled premium service.
The Client Care Advisor is the voice of the brand and VIRTUAL ambassador, presenting a warm, refined and positive customer experience.
This individual will be the first client touch-point and will be the representative for all client online communications.
• Understand the brand values and eloquently communicate the vision.
• Distribute calls throughout the company, take messages if necessary and e-mail relevant individuals without delay.
• Be responsible for the day-to-day procedures and accuracy of the CRM online system, appointment schedule and booking enquiries.
• Oversee the client profile from enquiry to aftercare.
• Responsible for handling incoming client queries by email and telephone
• Previous experience in a similar customer excellence and support role - corresponding with customers via email, phone calls and live video chat.
• Immediate start – and will work remotely from home initially.
• Highly organised
• Luxury standard client presentation and communication skills in both written and speech. Professional, calm and engaging telephone manner.
• Well-presented and comfortable with presentation skills for video conferencing.
• Great system navigation and organisation
• Attention to detail
• A team player - flexible to work outside of regular hours for Ad-hoc duties.
• Must be articulate with an excellent command if the English language written and spoken. Additional languages would be adventitious but essential.
• Smart and well-groomed in appearance
Additional to the basic salary is 36 days holidays, pension, life insurance and more.
Due to high levels of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.