Brand Partnerships & Collaboration Manager
Founded in June 2003 by Veronique Bolze and Caroline Pavaux, P2P > People to People is a recruitment agency specialized in the fields of fashion and luxury, from design to jewellery up to the accessories field.
Our skills are cross-disciplinary, and cover all markets and all professions linked to these fields, in France and abroad.
Our client is a Stockholm based fashion house with a multi-disciplinary heritage. Stemming from founder and creative director’s interest in photography, art, architecture and street culture, this brand has evolved into a well-respected creator of ready-to-wear, denim, shoes and accessories for women and men.
The collections are defined by the artistic director's signature juxtaposition of design and attention to detail, with an emphasis on tailoring and an eclectic use of materials and custom developed fabrics. This brand is independently owned and has more than 40 stores over the world including flagship stores in Paris, London, New York City, Los Angeles and Tokyo.
Expectations of achievement :
Being responsible for research and start up future projects both internal and with third parties and artists, making sure the project aligns with the values of the brand.You lead the project from finding right contact details to negotiating, making overviews and agreements until successful project launch, while making sure all-related departments are informed.
• Research and review competences and background of potential partners
• Start up and develop partnerships with artists and third parties and engage in collaborative projects
• Contacting artists and third parties regarding copyright imagery
• Responsible for setting up contracts/agreements in accordance with legal terms
• Responsible for negotiating compensation package
• Develop project plans and documentation to be shared with third parties as well as internal staff members
• Close collaboration between all-related departments (i.e. design, product development, marketing, sales channels)
• Responsible for tracking project deadlines and reporting on progress to respective manager
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties for strong execution of projects
• Responsible for monitoring and respecting budgets
• Academic degree, from business school and/or textile Education
• Minimum 3 years experience in a project manager / coordinator role
• Highly proficient in MS Office applications
Skill requirements and personnel skills :
• Excellent verbal and written English communication & time management skills
• Highly organized with the ability to prioritize work tasks
• An action oriented attitude to problem solving and decision making
• Ability to develop strong relationships both internally and with third parties