Hand & Lock
86 Margaret Street,
Country : United Kingdom
Region : London
County : Greater London
Town : LONDON
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : 2 to 5 years
Starting date : Immediately
Salary : £30-£40k per year
As a traditional embroidery company, our heritage reaches back to Roman times and as such, we have become world renowned as providers of the finest hand embroidery. We are a living antique, but moving with the times, bringing hand embroidery into the present. We are ready to take on all types of embroidery, big and small, and our rich history guarantees our clients consistency and quality every time.
- Implementation of marketing & social campaigns and ensuing message and content is within brand values and guidelines.
- Developing strategies and managing marketing campaigns across print, and online platforms to ensure that products and services meet customers’ expectations and to build the credibility of brand
- Identify appropriate new strategic marketing partnerships or campaigns to drive sales
- Conduct research and analyse data on past campaigns to identify and define audiences.
- Present ideas and strategies to team. Work collaboratively across all departments to ensure everyone is delivering on brand message
- Organising and managing press, marketing and brand events.
- Managing brand and ecommerce website
Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Marketing or related subject
A minimum of 3 years' brand management or marketing experience
Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
Ability to self-proof and self-edit and to work collaboratively using Google docs/ Slides / Sheets.
Use of Shopify and Wordpress - Desirable
Experience with Adwords and google analytics
Experience with running all social media platforms
Working knowledge of writing SEO practices and a proficient understanding of writing performance marketing copy including PPC, Paid Social and Affiliates.
Highly organized and driven with meticulous attention to detail and the ability to multitask.