Danse Lente, which means slow dance in French, focuses on high quality handbags and small leather goods inspired by contemporary aesthetics and modern architecture. Each piece is conceived in depth in order to create a purpose-built product that will also create a unique experience to its predecessor. There is a playful and curious element to each design that appeals to a wide range of audiences.
We have an exciting opportunity for a multi-talented individual to creatively manage and develop the image of the brand across all touch-points. Working closely with the design team you will enjoy a creative, challenging and collaborative environment where your ideas, creative thinking and expertise will be as valued as your ability to get things done.
About the role
- Lead the development and implementation of overall strategy and execution for brand building initiatives that deliver on creativity and innovation. Including, but not limited to, pop-ups, wholesale events, retail events, new product launches, PR campaigns, collaborations etc.
- Develop visual creative strategies, conceptual ideas and implement production, budget planning and schedules.
- Ensure design quality of both digital and physical branding across the company (website, lookbooks, pop-ups and social media etc)
- Work proactively with the team to identify strong brand storytelling opportunities and communications strategies that deliver a compelling mix of product focused, brand specific and editorial approaches.
- Brief and manage external PR agencies on a day to day basis ensuring the brand strategy is clearly defined.
- Background of graphic design and brand development within the fashion industry
- Understanding of visual imagery and the ability to ideate, implement and execute strong concepts
- Broad understanding of materials to build space and props
- Passion for fashion, photography, design, art and sculpture
- Strong problem solving, creative thinking and an entrepreneurial spirit are key to ensure success in this role
- Excellent project management skills and ability to work in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
- A team player and an excellent communicator, with the ability to think on their feet
- Knowledge of fashion media and social media
3 years of experience in a design-led brand development role within the fashion industry.