Boutique Manager – Luxury Ladieswear Designer – Mayfair £50k - £55k
Outside The Box Recruitment has been created as a specialist recruitment consultancy focusing on the global luxury sectors of fashion and retail. We have two decades of expertise in the luxury sector and can be your expert partner in recruitment and headhunting.
Outside The Box Recruitment is currently recruiting for a high-end luxury Boutique Manager of a global luxury ladies designer brand.
Our client has been designing ladies ready-to-wear for over twenty years, which has seen the brand propel to global appeal. Receiving multiple fashion awards, extensive high fashion editorial coverage, and worn by fashion forward celebrities. Their designs are focused on femininity, detail, colour, and print.
Based in a beautifully designed in 2 floor boutique in Mayfair products include LRTW, shoes, leathergoods and accessories.
Boutique Manager Role:
•Reporting direct to the Area Manager
•Responsible for Assistant Manager, Supervisor, a sales team of 5 staff
•Brand ambassador and leader
•Commercial and sales driven
•Will influence buying for the boutique
•Business development and driving sales through networking and events is essential
•A motivator, trainer and driver of the team to achieve all KPI targets
•Have outstanding attention to detail with store standards and visual merchandising
•Set example of exceptional service, clientelling and CRM
•Be professional and an expert on the sales floor
•An effective communicator able to win respect from your team and clients
•Able to prioritise yours and the team time
•Super organised –action daily rotas, trade reports,
•Take control with any disputes / returns from clients
•Recruiting, managing, training and retaining a professional highly motivated retail team
•Able to thrive under pressure
• Must have a minimum of 2yrs + experience as a Boutique Manager or Assistant Boutique Manager of a luxury ladies fashion or lifestyle boutique
• Ideally you have progressed in a luxury fashion boutique setting where clientelling, styling and selling are paramount
• Ideally you have your client book
• Used to managing and motivating a team of at least 5 people
• Highly organised, responsive and flexible in responding to changing needs
• Comfortable managing store budgets, KPIs and reporting
• Enjoy training, developing, and motivating others to success
• A confident, positive influencer, with a can do attitude
• Must be articulate and have excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English
• Additional language skills are desirable but not essential
• Smart and on trend in appearance
Additional to salary is: Bonus, Clothing allowance and Pension.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.