Beauty Software Digital Marketing, PR And Sales Internship
My Beauty Matches is the world’s 1st personalised online marketplace and price comparison site for beauty products. We provide bespoke and completely impartial beauty product recommendations to everyone and allow shoppers to compare prices, saving them time and money. We have over 4,000 brands and 300,000 products on the site and work with retailers from Superdrug to Harrods.
Because of our advanced technology, we’ve won many awards and we’re recently 1 of the finalist at the Retail Week Awards for Customer Innovation. We’re continuously in the press as 1 of the best companies in the world for combining Beauty and Artificial Intelligence.
Due to our success, we’ve been approached by many brands and retailers to sell our personalisation technology to them. And we are establishing a sister company, a B2B business and looking for a proactive, self-starter and well organised B2B Marketing, PR & Sales Intern to join our startup. Our company vision is to take the guessing game out of the whole beauty shopping experience to help both buyers and sellers globally.
The role is 30% Sales and 70% Digital Marketing and PR. This is a 1 year role.
1. Business Development & Sales:
- Generate new leads every week via LinkedIn & email
- Follow up with potential leads
- Schedule 1st meeting and prepare the research per client
- Generate a list of clients to contact and upload it into our CRM
- Check contact information for each client before contacting them
Beauty brands and companies trends and other factors affecting the beauty industry
3. Marketing & PR:
- Contact relevant press and publications
- Look for events to attend and awards to apply
- Write blog posts for our B2B new sister company
- Create Linkedin ads and page
- Content and material creation
- Prepare newsletters
- How to contact the press
- How to do online PR
- How to get a product out there
- How to analyse marketing results
- How to prepare newsletters
- How to prepare SEO optimised blog posts
- How to do business development
- Must be analytical and detail oriented
- Excellent written and communication skills and fluent in English
- Some previous experience in digital marketing (not just social media)or business development a must
- Knowledge of Power point and excel and analysis
- Prior knowledge in CRM and automation tools would be a plus