Stephanie Jackson Recruitment
Beauty Account Manager
Country : United Kingdom
Region : London
County : Greater London
Town : LONDON
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : 2 to 5 years
Starting date : ASAP
Salary : £30,000
who are looking for an Account Manager to join their wonderful London team and manage their flagship concession.
The brand focuses on makeup cosmetics, skincare and also offers incredible treatments.
Job Details: As Account Manager you will be responsible for the day-to-day duties, overseeing staff, and providing strong leadership to the company and stakeholders.
• Acting as a role model for all employees by continuously exhibiting a high level of service and attention to detail in all tasks
• Leading by example on KPI's and monitoring staff performance
• Handling customer complaints and resolving issues that employees are not authorized to handle on their own • Creating business plans against brand marketing calendar
• Organizing promotions by setting up displays and educating customers and employees on promotions and events
• Keeping organized with paperwork and other daily tasks • Meeting deadlines against the business requirements
• Keeping day-to-day activities communicated to staff through briefs
• Maintaining a safe and clean work environment
• Forecast accurately the stock required for the business during peak and off-peak seasons
• Recruiting and interviewing new hires
• Responsible of the Rota and dealing with schedule changes and other staffing issues
• Leading training classes or providing one-on-one training to employees
• Supervising employees and providing additional training and coaching as needed to ensure everyone is performing their job duties
• Resolving disputes between employees. Addressing employee problems on the job to ensure everyone is thriving in the workplace and satisfied with their job and work environment
• Motivating employees to perform well and having monthly reviews to set goals
• Managing projects as assigned and organizing teams to assist in these efforts
-Ideally beauty retail management background
- Department store experience would be beneficial
- Passionate about luxury retail
- Business manager, concession manager or account manager experience for over 2 years.
Available to work full time including weekends when required If you are interested and have the right experience we would love to hear from you with your CV.
Please apply asap