Assistant Store Manager - Candidate Pool
Country : United Kingdom
Region : London
County : Greater London
Town : LONDON
Category : Retail
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : 2 to 5 years
A chic and relaxed luxury.
To see the current collection: www.zadig-et-voltaire.com
We are looking for Assistant Managers that are fully devoted to develop their business in all aspects, always keeping in mind their team is the key to success!
Responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
• Identifies and recruits new talents
• Provides training & coaching to the team in order to improve performance and increase team motivation & dedication
• Identifies the talents within the team and plans their development with the support of the Country Manager
• Ensure every team member is happy, confident and motivated, reports any issue to the Country Manager
• Exceeds business targets & expectations, through team motivation & coaching
• Maintains high-level of customer service and ensures the perfect accomplishment of the Selling Ceremony
• Precise execution of all company procedures and expectations, and embraces change of processes
VISUAL MERCHANDISING & STANDARDS
• Plans & manages commercial VM changes, partners with the VM team to respect the company guidelines
• Ensures the overall visual expectations and cleanliness standards
• Time efficient stock management (deliveries, transfers, etc.)
• Conducts weekly inventories
• Understands stock movements and reports issues to the stock control Manager
Able to network with other Managers and businesses to improve awareness
Efficiently works under pressure
Excellent analytical and reasoning skills.
Proficient in computer business-related computer software (Microsoft Word, Excel etc).
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
2 to 5 years experience with a premium/luxury background