Assistant Store Manager
Country : United Kingdom
Region : London
County : Greater London
Town : LONDON
Category : Retail
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : 2 to 5 years
Starting date : January 2020
Founded in 1925, our company is one of the oldest in the Gulf with many stores throughout the region. This will be our first, European flagship store with plans to open up more throughout the UK and the rest of Europe.
Full-time (40 hours a week)
Weekend working and some evenings required
- 5 years’ sales experience (including selling luxury items)
- 2 years’ experience as a Supervisor or Assistant Manager
- good communication skills in English and Arabic (although those without Arabic but with good experience of selling to clients from the Gulf will also be considered)
- fantastic customer service
- professional, friendly and outgoing manner
- ability to lead and work well with a team
- ability to communicate with and report to senior management
We are offering an attractive financial package, including commission, and excellent prospects for promotion as a member of the Atyab Al Marshoud family.
Please send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you think you are suitable for this role. Interviews in Knightsbridge the week beginning 9th December.