Assistant Store Manager
Zadig & Voltaire is a luxury brand founded in 1997 by Thierry Gillier. The signature of our brand is from our luxurious materials as cashmere, silk and leather. By revisiting basics so casual and rock’n roll, Zadig & Voltaire is the embodiment of a new luxury.
A chic and relaxed luxury.
To see the current collection: www.zadig-et-voltaire.com
The Assistant Store Manager reports to the Store Manager and ensures a consistent and profitable management of the business in close collaboration with the Store Manager and Country Manager.
We are looking for Assistant Managers that are fully devoted to develop their business in all aspects, always keeping in mind their team is the key to success!
Responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
• Identifies and recruits new talents
• Provides training & coaching to the team in order to improve performance and increase team motivation & dedication
• Identifies the talents within the team and plans their development with the support of the Country Manager
• Ensure every team member is happy, confident and motivated, reports any issue to the Country Manager
• Exceeds business targets & expectations, through team motivation & coaching
• Maintains high-level of customer service and ensures the perfect accomplishment of the Selling Ceremony
• Precise execution of all company procedures and expectations, and embraces change of processes
VISUAL MERCHANDISING & STANDARDS
• Plans & manages commercial VM changes, partners with the VM team to respect the company guidelines
• Ensures the overall visual expectations and cleanliness standards
• Time efficient stock management (deliveries, transfers, etc.)
• Conducts weekly inventories
• Understands stock movements and reports issues to the stock control Manager
- Excellent leadership & management skills, with a natural ability to productively drive a team
- Able to network with other Managers and businesses to improve awareness
- Efficiently works under pressure
- Excellent analytical and reasoning skills.
- Proficient in computer business-related computer software (Microsoft Word, Excel etc).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- 2 to 5 years experience with a premium/luxury background
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.