Assistant Podcast Strategist
AlphaOmega London is a ladies luxury brand with a passion for creating unique, bold, high quality footwear and accessories.
We work closely with UK manufacturers and craftspeople, devoting care and attention to sourcing the best materials and fostering symbiotic relationships and collaborations.
Our approach is of sustainability and longevity we do not subscribe to fast-fashion, we cater to a niche market, we have strong philosophies and ideals and we are proud of it.
· Assist with the managing and editing of audio and video podcasts for online transmission
· Pitch interesting ideas and topics for podcast content
· Scheduling guests/speakers
· Provide interesting research to support the host and the rest of the team
· Assist with seeking out sponsorship and commercial opportunities
· Assist with generating social media content to drive audiences to the podcasts
· Develop and execute strategies to increase social media presence
· Seek podcast collaboration opportunities
· An individual who thrives on challenges and is imaginative and creative
· Has a keen interest in audio productions and podcasting
· Can demonstrate good editorial and journalist skills
· Up to date with current affairs with a keen interest in social and political issues related to the creative sector
· Has an entrepreneurial spirit and is able to multi-task
· Well organised with good attention to detail
· Excellent oral and written communicational skills
· Good level of podcast and episode contents
If this sounds like the role for you please send us your CV.