Assistant Manager - Italian Luxury Brand - Bicester Village
Italian superbrand are looking for an Assistant Manager to join their newly renovated Bicester outlet boutique. This is an opportunity for an established retail manager who loves working in a busy environment and dealing with high volume turnovers and large teams.
* You will be responsible for a team of 20
* You will oversee the store operations alongside the Stock Manager
* You will drive KPIs across the store ensuring a high level of luxury service is maintained at all times
* You will report into the Area Manager however be capable of working very independently
* You will be responsible for coaching and developing the team to drive store productivity
* You will have at least 5 years' experience in luxury or premium ideally in a high volume and turnover environment
* You will have experience managing large teams
* You will have some previous experience within Bicester village
* Experience developing and motivating teams
* You will be highly target driven
* You will be a natural leader with strong interpersonal skills and a nurturing management style
* Salary between £45,000-£55,000 (dependent on experience)
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and more.