Country : United Kingdom
Region : East Midlands
County : Northamptonshire
Town : Rushden
Category : Retail
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
As an Assistant Store Manager at Levi Strauss & Co. you will have the opportunity to work in an environment where change and ideas are celebrated. You will be representing the brand image and values, whilst working alongside the Store Manager to effectively manage the stores operations and team.
Key parts of the role:
- Support Store Manager in delivering KPI's and implementing profit opportunities
- Provide daily and weekly sales targets for the store team to improve store performance
- Monitor KPIs and teams performance by running reports and updating the Store Manager on action plans
- Control costs and store operations such as stock management, payroll, admin and rota's
- Inspire, motivate and develop your team through training, coaching and product knowledge
- Take on the responsibility of the store in the Store Manager's absence
- Ensuring strong visual standards across the store
- Strong customer service skills and previous experience in leading and developing a team
- Experience in working to and driving KPIs and sales targets within a fast paced retail environment
- Previous experience in managing store operations, stock and admin duties
- Ability to motivate and drive your team to exceed KPIsAs part of LS&Co. you will be entitled to some incredible benefits, competitive salary and the opportunity to work for an iconic brand.
As well as working for a much loved brand in a great working environment, you will also have the opportunity to develop on the skills needed for your future career at Levi Strauss & Co. So if you're a lover of all things denim and think this role is for you please submit your application today!