Assistant Concession Manager - Selfridges Men London
The Kooples is a well-known French Contemporary Brand, founded in Paris in 2008.
The Kooples collections reinterpret the English art of made-to-measure through contemporary, chic and Parisian figures. Renowned for its expertise in tailoring, the brand works with a prestigious tailor from Savile Row in order to elaborate its cuts. Since its establishment in 2008, The Kooples' inspiration stems from couples and aims at dressing them.
The Kooples Sport, founded in 2012, offers a sport chic and creative wardrobe.
Established in 30 countries with more than 450 points of sale all around the world, The Kooples is recruiting talents to pursue its dynamic development in France and abroad.
We are looking for an Assistant Manager with an experience in retail to join our team in London.
The candidate must be dynamic with great leadership and customer service skills. We are looking for someone who had already worked in a similar retail environment and had an ability to meet and exceed given sales targets. Successful candidate will be proactive, work well within the team and have a good understanding of retail operations.
- Have the ability to assist the store manager in the smooth running of the store on a daily basis
- Have an excellent commercial knowledge and visual merchandising skills
- Be extremely customer service and sales focused
- Have the ability to motivate and manage the team
- Be focused on staff training and development
- Stock management in stores and follow-up on replenishment requests
- Be highly ambitious and passionate
- Computer skills