Country : United Kingdom
Region : London
County : Greater London
Town : LONDON
Category : Communication
Contract type : Freelance
Availability : Part time
Experience : Less than 2 years
Starting date : ASAP
To date, In The Alternative boasts a portfolio of brands such as – VETEMENTS (Apparel), Y/Project (Apparel), D’Heygere (Accessories), both (Shoes), Peaceminusone (Apparel), C2H4 (Apparel), Joe Chia (Apparel), PZToday (Creative Project), ClickerMe (Tech App) and others.
- Liaising with each brand and ensuring smooth communication flow between Director and brand
-Assist in sales administration, sales follow-up , customer relationship management
-Liaising with different departments of each brand and ensuring Director is aware of any updates / requests / follow up on each brand
- Constant update on market research
-Keeping track of each brands' progress and reporting to Director every week
- Preparation of Mens & Womens Fashion Week
-Preparation & installation of sales showroom & event
-Logistics follow up
- Travels to Paris 4 times a year and occasionally to different parts of Asia, Europe + North America.
- Personal Assistance duties also part of the job (mostly during Fashion Weeks)
You have a genuine interest in fashion and ideally previous experience with a brand, showroom or agency. You have a background in business, design or communication and have good people skills. Well spoken and written English is a must, French, Italian and/or Mandarin is a plus. During this period you'll acquire valuable experience and discover all sides of a small business.
Not a 9-5 job - nature of the industry will require work at odd hours at times.