Country : Spain
Region : Catalonia
County : Barcelona
Town : BARCELONA
Category : Design
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : 5 to 10 years
What will be your objective?
You will work with our new Creative Director, Conor Cronin and you will help us create the visual language of all channels to inspire our clients through Mediterranean culture and style.
What will you do?
• Work directly with the Creative director ensuring the visual identity of MANGO
• Following a brief, developing concepts, create and execute end-to-end 360, from creative concept to postproduction, overseeing every step of the process.
• Being able to conceptualise cross all channels from windows, instore visual merchandising, online e-comers, editorial and seasonal campaigns.
• Elevating online studio imagery to enhance brand experience and drive conversion
• Collaborate and oversee art direction and edits of studio imagery working with production to meet deadlines
• Working collaboratively with the Content Team and Design Team to optimise shoots by considering unique / additional content for each digital channel
• Research and present trends, photographers, stylists and other external creative partners
• Present creative decks and mood boards to communicate ideas
• Execute the MANGO aesthetics and visual language to everything the brand communicates
- Proven working experience as Art Director within fashion and retail at least 4/5 years
- Expert-level proficiency user of Adobe creative suit - InDesign Photoshop & Bridge
- Experience in creating visuals for digital and social implementations, 360 campaigns, special projects, for organic and paid media channels
- Strong communicator with outstanding presentation skills
- Preferred Qualification: Bachelor of Arts Degree.
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in Spanish would be preferably but not mandatory
What make us special?
- We offer full time permanent contract
- Flexible working hours and intensive working day on Fridays.
- You will be part of a leading company in the fashion sector, dynamic and in full innovation.
- You will work with a great team that goes in the same direction to achieve the best results.
- Close, inspiring and ambitious work environment.
- 25% discount on all our lines (Woman, Man, Kids, Violeta and Accessories)
- Sample market to renew your wardrobe twice a year
- Free company transport from Barcelona.
- Training in languages, mindfulness and personal development programs, among others.
- Social benefits and discounts.
- Monthly Mango Talks about digital transformation, fashion and the activity of our teams.
- Constant development opportunities with very varied challenges that generate learning on the job.
- Discount gym subscription: Andjoy