App Officer - Sloane Street
Country : United Kingdom
Region : London
County : Greater London
Town : LONDON
Category : Logistics
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : 2 to 5 years
Our Asset & Profit Protection team protects the Burberry core values and brand assets by minimising risk and maximising profit in a safe, secure and protective environment. The global team provides value through a wealth of experience and knowledge.
As part of this team, this role partners with store management to drive a culture of reduced losses and improved compliance.
- Minimise losses by conducting regular shop floor patrols, identifying and mitigating risks.
- Maintain the highest standard of security within the store, monitoring all security systems and responding efficiently to any suspicious activity, alarm activations or malfunctions. Raising any issues to regional APP for resolution.
- Efficiently maintain all security related documentation and ensure security procedures are followed. This includes, ensuring incidents are reported to Rivo (Incident Reporting System).
- Support the store in delivering stocktakes, sharing best practice with teams.
- Support with the communication of key APP themes, under the direction of Regional APP.
- Embody all aspects of the “Burberry Experience” by delivering excellent customer service and displaying brand values whilst carrying out your role.
- Identify store opportunities and work with management to resolve.
- Assist in other Burberry locations, (within reasonable distance) as directed by Regional APP.
- Create a positive image of APP and the Company at all times; maintaining the highest standards of grooming, courtesy, professionalism and personal conduct in accordance with the Burberry values.
- Be available to work weekends, public holidays and adapt shift patterns. Occasional night cover may also be required.
- Proven loss prevention experience, preferably within a retail or service sector environment
- Awareness of challenges within a luxury retail environment
- Relevant security or health and safety experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Working proficiency in English
- Ability to work in a highly pressurized environment
- Passion for customer service
- MS Office skills