Country : United Kingdom
Region : London
County : Greater London
Town : London
Category : Merchandising
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Allocating new season product across the Retail Channel.
- Analysing the in-stock and sales position and allocating stock to stores based on demand.
- Suggesting and raising of consolidations and other stock transfers.
- Maintaining structured trade feedback.
- Liaising with the Area Managers and stores with reference to stock issues, system problems and delivery information.
- Supporting the senior members of the team in any additional tasks.
- Work alongside other allocators ensuring department tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Assisting with reporting and ordering selected license product.
- Any other ad hoc duties.
Working relationships and interfaces (Where applicable):
Internal- Head Office and Store Employees
External- HUGO BOSS Business Partners
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits
- Clothing and Discount Allowance
- A supported training programme in the role and development opportunities
- Flexible working environment
- Good computer skills: Excel & Word are essential. Ideally SAP and BIS knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal form.
- Previous Retail experience and/or Retail Allocator Experience is desirable
- Strong at prioritizing workload and with a flexible attitude to change in priorities.
- Understand and represent the brand values.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, with all levels within the company.
- Enthusiastic, self-confident and self-motivated.
- Pays close attention to detail, accuracy and is very analytical.
- Professionalism is maintained at all times.
- Able to handle multiple demands and competing priorities successfully.
We are looking for someone who is reliable, who works well individually as well as with a team, can use their own initiative and is not afraid of numbers. The successful candidate will be professional in manner, have a flexible approach to work and excellent communication skills.
The duties/responsibilities outlined in this Job Description are not an exhaustive list, nor are they intended to be. There may be business requirements and circumstances that will alter, add or remove the need of some of the listed tasks. Flexibility is required within this role in order to meet business demands.