Affiliate And e - Commerce Intern
Country : United Kingdom
Region : London
County : Greater London
Town : LONDON
Category : Sales
Contract type : Internship
Availability : Part time
Experience : Student
It is informative, diverse and current.
Characterised by a unique combination of eye-catching covers, sassy language, arresting typography and powerful use of imagery, it is a quarterly magazine designed to arouse the interest of the digital generation; exciting and interactive.
With a trend-led editorial message that is quirky and strong, the magazine is aimed at fashion-savvy, open-minded individuals, inspiring them to be unique whilst pushing their own boundaries in style and culture.
- Involved in press and affiliate enquiries
- Assist on high profile campaigns
- Support with daily administrative tasks
- Conduct research as assigned by the Editor on trends
- Meet and correspond regularly with the Editor and Artistic Director
- Support photographic shoots as assistants to the Editor, Director or Production Manager.
- Managing social media channels
- Manageing affiliate marketing and e-commer for the Voir website and social media
Personal Skills / Qualities:
- Working towards a degree in: Fashion Communications, Fashion Promotion, Fashion Marketing, Digital Marketing or E-commerce.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Strong knowledge and understanding of digital marketing
- Excellent organization & time management with attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Self-motivated & able to motivate others
- Flexible approach to work load
- Professional fashion-led image
- Proven ability to work on own initiative
- An enthusiastic team player
- Market and visual research skills
- Photoshop and InDesign skills
- Experience or knowledge of E-commer and affiliate marketing