Account Manager - Selfridges Birmingham
Country : United Kingdom
Region : West Midlands
County : West Midlands
Town : BIRMINGHAM
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : 2 to 5 years
Synonymous not only with luxury, the La Prairie name evokes innovation, performance, high-touch service and Swissness — the purity, precision and excellence inherent to the extraordinary land that saw the brand’s inception in 1978.
La Prairie endeavors to fulfill a quest for timeless beauty through the highest standards of advanced technology combined with exquisite formulations and elegant packaging — elevating science to art.
Description: To achieve and maximise the account retail performance targets as agreed with the Regional Sales Manager delivering key performance indicators. Recruit new customers to the brand via beauty rooms and on/off counter events. Implement an effective weekly business plan and to supervise one or more consultants.
Effectively manage, motivate and support consultants to achieve and exceed target
- Ensuring team are aware of target
- Incentivise team to achieve target where appropriate
- Coach consultants on performance issues
- Plan and co-ordinate consultant rotas to ensure maximum cover during peak business hours
- Make certain all tasks required for the effective operation of the counter are completed
- Ensure compliance of all EPOS data requirements
To achieve sales by adhering to La Prairie’s selling and Training guidelines.
- Approach customers with an enthusiastic and easy-going opening
- Set daily goals and review throughout the day
- Traffic stop with ‘new’ launches or marketing focused promotions etc
- Listen and identify customer needs
- Ask the appropriate follow up questions in a friendly manner
- Invite every customer to sit down and have a skincare consultation
- Introduce a ‘Diamond servicer’ to all customers
- Proactively organise external events to generate business
- Ensure customer records are kept up to dates on EPOS system
To be fully aware of individual and account performance against target and within department.
- Complete a weekly business plan to be reviewed with RSM to compliment the marketing calendar
- Arrange tailored events and on counter activity to ensure business plan is delivered
- Awareness of competitor activity
- Complete all paperwork and administration required accurately and on time
- Ensure stock levels are being maintained and are sufficient for all retail expectations
To ensure the La Prairie image is maximised in store.
- Ensure the counter is spotlessly clean and well maintained
- Make certain the counter is fully stocked and that all products are stored by category and shade sequence
- All displays are strictly in accordance with Company Visual Merchandising guidelines and planograms
- Report any counter issues are promptly communicated to Marketing HO
To ensure that you are informed about current and new business initiatives and to provide feedback to the RSM & Training Manager.
- Ensure you are up to date at all times of the HO emails and feedback to the team
- EPOS accuracy and compliance
- Provide regular feedback to your RSM and Training Manager on issues effecting business performance
- Ensure that you read Training Manual and Visual Merchandising Guidelines, actioning all relevant points
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with all store based colleagues
Code of Conduct and Personal Appearance
To adhere to the behaviour outlined in the Consultant Employee Handbook
- Comply to LP/Store start and finishing times and meal breaks
- Represent Company image through personal appearance, interpersonal skills and style
- Comply to the uniform and grooming standards as outlined in the Style & Grooming guidelines
- Ensure that absences are notified on first day to the Store and to HR & Consultant Services Department at Head Office
- Abide by La Prairie and Store rules at all times
- Previous experience of working as an Account Manager for a luxury brand
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Motivated the achieve and exceed KPI's
- Polished, friendly and professional communication skills
- Passionate about luxury skincare and beauty
We look forward to receiving your application.