Account Executive Wholesale - Department Stores
Country : United Kingdom
Region : London
County : Greater London
Town : LONDON
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : 2 to 5 years
Assist and support Account Manager for selling and developing wholesale business for Women/Men/Non Apparel/Children, ensuring all activities are brand enhancing and in line with Key Merchandising Strategy.
- Support Account Manager in preparing budget by customers, attend product training and train seasonal showroom staff.
- Work with showroom manager for schedule and customer appointments.
- Sell or support selling activities during market following Global Buy and Key Merchandising Strategy to drive qualitative and quantitative sales.
- Chase orders with customers to meet deadline, review all orders before conversion and ensure that are complete, accurate and in line with agreed OTB.
- Liaise with Customer Operations for post-market activities and double check orders.
- Create stock list on a bi-weekly basis for customers to support and drive in season sales. Input reorders and stock swaps.
- Monitor sales and sell through across customers (prepare monthly reports).
- Coach and educate customers on brand and product knowledge.
- Proven track record of commercial acumen, building partnerships and achievement of sales targets
- 2-3 years of wholesale experience in luxury fashion industry
- Understanding of the Department Stores Wholesale business across EMEIA
- Drive for results and ability to work under pressure and independently
- Computer literate (Excel in particular)
- Negotiating skills