Brand Specialist - House of Fraser, Glasgow
Country : United Kingdom
Region : Scotland
County : Glasgow
Town : GLASGOW
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : 2 to 5 years
Salary : competitive
• Acting as a brand ambassador at all times.
• Achieving and maximising set sales targets.
• Developing full product knowledge throughout the area.
• Delivering exceptional customer service.
• Building strong working relationships with the House of Fraser team.
• Giving relevant business feedback to Paul Smith personnel.
• Delivering the brand visual standards while ensuring that stock levels are maintained to the required company standard.
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
• Previous credible supervisory experience in fashion retail.
• GCSE Maths and English at grade C or above.
• Able to work towards sales targets and have a passion for the Paul Smith product.
• Highly computer literate in order to monitor stock levels and interpret financial data.
• Have the ability to provide excellent customer service.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Approachable, friendly manner.
• Obvious enthusiasm and passion for the Paul Smith brand.
• Trustworthy and reliable with a flexible approach.
• Highly self-motivated and able to work to own initiative.
• Well-presented and smart appearance.
In addition to the annual salary this role attracts -
• A generous Clothing Allowance.
• Discretionary discount on PSL goods.
• An annual leave entitlement of 28 days, inclusive of Bank Holidays increasing by one day per year up to a maximum of 33 days.
How to Apply:
On applying please include:
• Cover Letter
• Your current salary and salary expectations
• The Job Reference number (this can be found at the top of the page).
• Please note, the deadline for applications is 15/10/2019