Womenswear Production Internship
ROKH is founded by Rok Hwang in 2015, a former R-T-W designer at celine under Phoebe Philo's direction since she took over the house.
Also Rok Hwang freelanced at Louise Vuitton and chloe for multiple projects and he was the winner of 2010 MA womenswear from Central Saint Martins.
We require someone who is very enthusiastic, positive and hands on, able to support to the studio and other projects when required.
Please note that this is an unpaid position.
The start date and duration are negotiable- let us know your availability and we will consider this.
•MAIN TASK: Assisting Production Manager
•The daily running of a small design studio
•Fabric and Trim Sourcing
•Pattern and sample cutting
•Preparations for seasonal shows and showrooms ( Linesheets, Swingtags etc.)
Please send your CV and portfolio if you have one via form below.
For more information about ROKH and our work visit www.r-o-k-h.com
• Currently studying towards a degree in Fashion Design or related subject.
• Basic experience and knowledge of Pattern Cutting.
• Good knowledge of garment construction.
• Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal.
• Able to plan, organise and prioritise to meet set deadlines.
• Self-motivated and disciplined.