Womenswear Designer - Leicester
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of the UK's top jerseywear manufacturers. Working with some excellent names on the UK high street, they have an immediate opportunity for an experienced and well-connected Womenswear Designer to join the team. This role is to work with European retailers and secure new business opportunities, please get in touch urgently for more information.
Womenswear Designer - The Role:
* Design and assist with commercial, fashion focussed womenswear collections to secure European high-street accounts.
* Liaise with customers on all aspects of design work and in turn help to develop product that is right for the customer by working with all of the product, fabric and graphic teams.
* Researching and identifying latest key trends, catwalks influences to inspire and develop new ranges, and to compliment and drive forward existing product lines.
Womenswear Designer - The Person:
* Applicants should be commercially aware, proactive and with previous experience in Design/Account Management, with proven success in working with International retailers.
* Experienced in womens jersey design is essential.
* Confident communicator; written, verbal and presentation - with the ability to present at a senior level.
* Excellent time management skills are essential.
* Must possess a drive, a focus for results and a hunger to develop new business.
* Can be based remotely but must be open to overseas travel and a visit to the Midlands based office once a week.
This fantastic jerseywear supplier, work with some of the most impressive names on the high street. As an established company they continue to invest heavily in the development of the business to ensure they remain at the forefront of the industry.
CVs without accompanying relevant artwork will not be considered.
Please submit via email a CV and a covering letter in a word document format stating current salary, together with separate examples of your design work in a PDF format (max. 5MB) to -firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
Please note that we cannot accept files in excess of 5MB.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.