Womenswear Design Intern
PINGHE ltd is an innovative womens fashion house primarily based in central london, stocked by leading, high end department stores such as Harvey Nichols. The creative studio is based in London whilst the brand has its own sampling and production factory in Beijing, China, where the majority of developments and all manufacture is carried out to ensure precision and high quality. PINGHE strength lies in highly innovative embroidery applications and leather wear, maintaining a hand finished, in-house level of quality.
The PINGHE design team are looking for highly motivated individuals to assist them with all aspects of the design process.Working closely with the designers in all areas: sewing (hand and machine) ,QC, sketches, technical packs, technical drawings. You should be highly skilled in flat drawing and advanced level in Photoshop/Illustrator; Works well within a team; exceeds expectations.
- Super creative with a desire to work for a top innovative international fashion house
- Specialising in luxury womenswear
- Good knowledge of Garment construction & Quality procedures
- 2nd or 3rd year undergraduate in BA/MA from CSM/LCF preferred
- Highly innovative thinking, with good hand and machine sewing skills
- Excellent knowledge of both Mac and PC software
- Excellent knowledge of social networking functions
- Supportive, a team player.