Wholesales Sales Executive
Founded in 1923 by the Haythornthwaite family in Lancashire, Grenfell began as a ‘wonder-fabric’ developed specifically to meet the outerwear needs of explorer and missionary doctor, Sir Wilfred Grenfell who agreed to lend the fine cloth his name. Over the following decades it was worn by British Royalty, racing car drivers, adventurers and aviatrixes, outdoorsmen, sportsmen and style icons including Cary Grant.
Grenfell re-launched in 2015 with a collection of luxury iconic outerwear and a collaborative capsule with Bluebird and members of the Campbell family inspired by original pieces from Grenfell’s beginnings.
This is a unique opportunity to work with our Luxury Outerwear brand at our own manufacturing premises in East London.
You will be working alongside the Sales Director in managing international accounts and exploring new business opportunities. You will also be responsible in assisting agents and distributors globally and aiding them when needed.
You will be required to work to a sales strategy in line with the company's direction.
Within this role you will be a valued member of the wholesale sales team responsible for driving sales with new and existing independent and key accounts globally. You will report directly to the Directors and working closely with the production managers to ensure orders are delivered on time to wholesale customers. You will be based in our London offices, our global HQ. You will also be required to be "on the road" to visit customer's stores & attending International trade shows during the selling season.
- Focus on maximizing sales through current accounts and new accounts
- International travel for selling campaigns/trade shows.
- Merchandising products and organising seasonal showrooms.
- Manage communication with Agents on all product changes during Market
- Filter all client feedback to Merchandise Team
- Constant contact with customers to monitor sell through’s and performance of the brand and feedback given.
- In store product training of the brand.
The brand is currently positioned in many of the leading global luxury stores and key opinion leading independent retailers across Europe, the Far East, and the United States.
With an aggressive growth plan set we are looking to recruit an experienced Wholesales Sales Executive in line with strategy set by the directors.
- Previous experience working as a Wholesale Manager for a luxury brand
- Knowledge of the market and competitors.
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Solid analytical skills
- Available to travel as and when required
- Immaculate presentation along with first class verbal and written communication
The ideal person must have previous Account Management or Sales Management experience working in a similar role for a luxury brand. You must have an understanding of premium fashion brands working with UK and international independent and key account buyers. You must have excellent communication and presentation skills, and keen interest in the fashion industry.