Wholesale Sales Executive
International Fashion Company based in London.
We are currently looking for a Sales Executive to work within the Wholesale department. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in retail and wholesale.
- Consolidate current accounts while expanding our clients’ database.
- Manage samples arrival and merchandise the showroom maintaining visual standards at a luxury level
- Invite clients to the showroom
- Meeting buyers within the showroom presenting and selling the new collection
- Processing and checking all orders efficiently and in a timely manner
- Updating clients database
- Liaise frequently with clients to monitor the collection’s performance
- Discussing with the team strategies that help the clients to improve low sales
- Liaise with marketing team promoting activities to help our keys accounts’ performances.
- Liaise with suppliers making sure a high level of customer service is achieved.
- Previous experience in wholesale with a strong understanding and representation of brand values
- Excellent selling skills and well-informed of the luxury fashion market
- Excellent customer service skills, demonstrates respect and politeness and regularly exceeds customer expectations
- A passion and keen interest in the luxury fashion market with an ambition to achieve company sale targets
- Knowledge of constraints and analyses risks
- Proficient in Microsoft packages (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
- Seeks opportunities to be proactive and pre-empt client needs
- You will need to be highly organised, attentive to both detail and accuracy as well as possess excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Able to build strong relationships, present a professional image and willing to go the extra mile to achieve targets
- Keen to take on new challenges and driven to continually improve
- Energy, flexible and ability to plan, multi-task and work under pressure
- A team player, self-motivated and confident
- Analytical, innovative and uses initiative